In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by gallavich-addicted.
I really love reading so it’s kinda hard to tell all the books that touched me
1. The universe versus Alex Woods - Gavin Extence
2. The fault in our stars - John Green
3. the perks of being a wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
4. The future of us - Jay Asher /Caroline Mackler
5. Before I fall - Lauren Oliver
6. Slammed - Colleen Hoover
7. Point of retreat- Colleen Hoover
8. The giver - Lois Lowry
9. How to be popular - Meg Cabot
10. Skin deep - Laura Jarratt
I really love all of these books so what are your top ten?
(How to be popular may sound abit childish but I was thirteen when I first read it and was struggeling with finding friends and I wanted to be popular but this book kinda taught me that it’s okay to be a bit awkward and that it’s way more important to be happy and loved than being popular)
No explanations for the other books I just love them :)
I “nominate” artsyafrodite kingoftheashes fiionagallagher dirtiest-white-boy-in-america noelings warm-mouth loving-ian-mickey gallagherfamilyreunion i-like-fucking-carrot-tops ronandhermy